Changelog for Build 127.4
- (127.4) Improved compatibility with the FlatLaf look and feel.
- (127.4) It's now possible to dynamically change the statement delimiter using the WbDelimiter command.
- (127.4) When code completion for tables is shown, "table functions" (aka "set returning functions") are now included for DBMS that support them.
- (127.3) It's now possible to define macros that can be run from the context menu in the DbExplorer. Currently this is limited to table and column nodes.
- (127.3) A new command, WbRunResult to run the result of a query as a SQL script is available.
- (127.3) WbDataDiff now supports a parameter to control the way identity/autoincrement columns are handled in the generated INSERT statements
- (127.2) The console now supports basic auto-completion
- (127.2) When using WbInclude or running SQL scripts in batch mode, the last error is now available in SQL Workbench variables
- (127.1) The text and background color for the line numbers in the editor can now be configured
- (127.1) For WbExport, it's now possible to specify the literals to be used for boolean values
- (127.1) When using "Save data as..." it's now possible to include column comments the way -enableComments is working for WbExport
- (127.1) It's now possible to use an external pager when running in console mode
- (127.4) Resetting a "separate connection" in a panel of the main window did not longer work if the DbTree was enabled.
- (127.4) When using "Save Data As" to generate MERGE statements, the column selection wasn't used.
- (127.3) When using -singleFile with WbDataDiff, values with empty lines weren't properly written to the output file.
- (127.3) When exporting data into an XLS Spreadsheet, existing number formatting wasn't always preserved.
- (127.3) Depending on the configuration, reading a NULL value for BLOB columns could result in an NullPointerException.
- (127.3) For Oracle, identifiers with leading underscores were not quoted correctly.
- (127.2) "Create VALUES list" did not always detect numbers correctly.
- (127.2) For WbExport and WbImport, using -quoteEscape=escape did not work correctly
- (127.2) For Oracle, the DDL for tables using sub-partioning templates wasn't correct.
- (127.2) For PostgreSQL, MariaDB and MySQL the precision of timestamp (datetime) columns was not shown.
- (127.2) For MySQL, the DbExplorer did not correctly show stored procedures.
- (127.1) For PostgreSQL, WbDataDiff did not work if the primary key contained citext columns
- (127.1) "Copy to clipboard" failed if any value contained a tab character.
- (127.1) When using "Show PDF Manual" the manual was expected in the wrong location.
- (127.1) When using "Separate connection per tab", the window title wasn't updated correctly when switching tabs