Changelog for Build 129.3
- (129.3) Errors during loading of external files of a workspace are now handled more gracefully.
- (129.3) For DB2 LUW, the table for a trigger was not shown in the DbExplorer's trigger list
- (129.3) For PostgreSQL, COPY ... FROM STDIN did not work if no row data was provided
- (129.3) POI 5.2 introduced new memory limits when reading XLSX. The built-in limits have been increased and can now be configured.
- (129.3) It's now possible to include column comments in the HTML output of "Save Data As" and "Copy data to clipboad".
- (129.3) Code completion now shows comments for tables and columns.
- (129.1) Connection profile groups can now be nested.
- (129.1) WbExport will now generate a unique sheet name when exporting to an Excel sheet and using -append and no sheet name was specified.
- (129.3) Formatting statements using CREATE OR REPLACE TABLE was not correct
- (129.3) Loading of profiles did not work if the last profile selected contained a / in its name.
- (129.3) The macro popup window did not show the macros any more.
- (129.3) For MySQL, the DDL for columns with the data type binary(n) was not generated correctly
- (129.3) For PostgreSQL, partitioned tables could not be dropped through the DbExplorer or DbTree
- (129.2) Loading of old profiles didn't work if some (or all) were still using the "Default Group"
- (129.1) When using real tabs in the editor, the position of the following characters wasn't calculated correctly
- (129.1) The statements in the script from "Show script" when using the DROP dialog in the DbExplorer were not terminated with a semicolon.
- (129.1) Table names that contain a dot (e.g. "some.table") were not handled correctly when generating queries for them.
- (129.1) For PostgreSQL, retrieving event triggers did not work any more.