Changelog for Build 128.2
- (128.2) It's now possible to add multiple directories to the file system tree
- (128.1) When definining a JDBC driver, the jar file can now be downloaded from Maven central if available
- (128.1) It's now possible to assign a second, alternate keyboard shortcut for menu items
- (128.1) It's now possible to have a different set of variables per window.
- (128.1) Using FlatLaf themes is now supported.
- (128.1) The DbTree, Macro list and the new file browser can now be displayed at the same time as side panels.
- (128.1) It's now possible to search for tables or procedures from within the source panel of the DbExplorer.
- (128.1) It's now possible to jump to the corresponding table from within the trigger list.
- (128.1) In the DbTree, table nodes for "Uses", Used by", "References" and "Referenced by" can now be expanded to show the table details.
- (128.2) Zooming fonts with the mouse wheel did not work any longer.
- (128.2) The option to copy connection properties to system properties was not saved when the properties storage for connection profiles was used.
- (128.2) For PostgreSQL, implicit sequences (identity, serial) where not shown in the dependency of a table
- (128.2) When exporting to Excel (XLS, XLSX), SQL Workbench/J tries to cleanup invalid date/time formats
- (128.2) The "Save As" dialog wouldn't work, if the previously an XLS export was used, but the POI libraries aren't available
- (128.2) OpenDocument spreadsheets (.ods) where not generated correctly
- (128.2) For DB2 for i, the procedure GENERATE_SQL is now used for most objects to re-generate the DDL
- (128.2) The option "Use as retrieval filter" was not saved when connection profiles were stored as XML.
- (128.2) Fixed problems when moving the application between different HiDPI screens on Windows.
- (128.1) For DB2i, improved the performance when loading system names or remarks in the DbExplorer.
- (128.1) Removed the hard-coded alternate shortcut F9 for "Execute selected".
- (128.1) In the "Copy data to clipboard" dialog, the "Selected rows" option wasn't always enabled correctly.
- (128.1) If no backup directory was defined, opening of the "Backup" options wasn't possible.