Changes from build 128 to build 129
- Double clicking on the grid line of a header column now adjusts the column width.
- For DB2 for i, PostgreSQL and SQL Server additional connection properties are now shown in the "Connection Info"
- It's now possible to configure the behaviour when closing a tab with a modified external file.
- For PostgreSQL and Oracle, GRANTs for sequences are now shown in the generated SQL source
- It's now possible to add multiple directories to the file system tree
- When definining a JDBC driver, the jar file can now be downloaded from Maven central if available
- It's now possible to assign a second, alternate keyboard shortcut for menu items
- It's now possible to have a different set of variables per window.
- Using FlatLaf themes is now supported.
- The DbTree, Macro list and the new file browser can now be displayed at the same time as side panels.
- It's now possible to search for tables or procedures from within the source panel of the DbExplorer.
- It's now possible to jump to the corresponding table from within the trigger list.
- In the DbTree, table nodes for "Uses", Used by", "References" and "Referenced by" can now be expanded to show the table details.
- When copying a result as SQL to the clipboard, timestamptz values for Postgres were not formatted correctly.
- Some Workbench specific commands did not work if preceded with a comment containing quotes
- Sorting results (by clicking on the header) did not work correctly for array columns (e.g. int in Postgres)
- When importing from Excel sheet, make sure numbers formatted as strings are read as strings
- For PostgreSQL, WbDataDiff didn't compare array columns correctly.
- When copying data as text to the clipboard, columns with NULL or empty values were not copied correctly.
- WbImport failed when using -quoteCharEscaping=duplicate and the first column of the input file contained a quoted empty string (e.g. "")
- Setting a different background color for the editor was no longer working
- For PostgreSQL, the source of trigger definitions wasn't generated properly if the same trigger existed in multiple schemas
- For PostgreSQL, pg_get_constraintdef() is now used to generate the DDL for foreign keys
- It was not possible to configure the color of the table grid lines for the FlatLaf Look & Feel
- For PostgreSQL, the format for time columns wasn't used
- For PostgreSQL, domains with multiple constraints weren't retrieved or displayed correctly.
- It wasn't possible to assign keyboard shortcuts to "Indent" and "Un-Indent"
- When changing the font size in the editor, the scrollbars weren't updated correctly
- Zooming fonts with the mouse wheel did not work any longer.
- The option to copy connection properties to system properties was not saved when the properties storage for connection profiles was used.
- For PostgreSQL, implicit sequences (identity, serial) where not shown in the dependency of a table
- When exporting to Excel (XLS, XLSX), SQL Workbench/J tries to cleanup invalid date/time formats
- The "Save As" dialog wouldn't work, if the previously an XLS export was used, but the POI libraries aren't available
- OpenDocument spreadsheets (.ods) where not generated correctly
- For DB2 for i, the procedure GENERATE_SQL is now used for most objects to re-generate the DDL
- The option "Use as retrieval filter" was not saved when connection profiles were stored as XML.
- Fixed problems when moving the application between different HiDPI screens on Windows.
- For DB2i, improved the performance when loading system names or remarks in the DbExplorer.
- Removed the hard-coded alternate shortcut F9 for "Execute selected".
- In the "Copy data to clipboard" dialog, the "Selected rows" option wasn't always enabled correctly.
- If no backup directory was defined, opening of the "Backup" options wasn't possible.
The full release history is available at the SQL Workbench/J